Thursday, March 26, 2009

Updates as of 26 March 2009

Dear everyone,

Some victims have email me about the progress. Do not worry. I have already compiled all the relevant evidences and will be showing it to the police :) Kudos to everyone for the cooperation.

The reason why I am not exposing the scammer is because under Singapore law, we are NOT supposed to disclose anybody's personal details online. Public shaming is disallowed as it is illegal. The person may charge us for defaming. Slandering of her company's products is illegal too. These are totally two different things. We are handling with K-sayuri and not her other blog stuff. Thus, I hope everyone will be patient with me and abide the law :) I have all the solid proofs with me already. Thanks to the rest who managed to send us other relevant evidences to confirm the identity of the scammer :)

We will be heading down to the police station this Friday, 27 March 2009. Those who are keen to make their own police report, please drop me an email and I will forward the common report case no. to you. Thereafter, you may proceed to the nearest police station around your area, quote the same case no. to the policemen and they will assist you.

After making the police report, I will head down to Small Claims Tribunal to make a claim on behalf of all the victims. Unfortunately, I only have two hands :P Please be patient with me ;)

Wish us luck ;)

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio