Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog Closed

Due to some people who refused to co-operate, I will close this blog for now and leave it here bare. If you guys don't trust me and insist on doing your way, there is nothing I can do. Whether it's a conspiracy or what, whether it's the real victims or what, it doesn't matter now :)

Have the guts to complain here, have the guts to complain to me. I am waiting. I will definitely give you a good explanation why I am doing all these.

If you are just here to create trouble, then I can tell you - You won't have your way ;) God has eyes to see and hear.

Please read the email that I had circulated before judging me. I am not afraid of someone who had committed a crime. Why should I? My conscience is clear :) What for I waste my time in all these? What are my reasons for doing so? Do you think you can do the same thing? If you can't and just want to jump on the bandwagon, I think you are really shallow ;)

Don't come crying to me if you can't get back your refunds.

You may email me if you have any queries, but I have the choice to reply or not to. I have my own personal life to carry on ;)

TTYN.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio